This Policy describes the information we collect from our users both project managers and their backers. This policy also describes and how we use such information. It applies to any of the services provided by KickBlackNow. Users is defined as both the Project Manager or Project Creator, and the backers, which are those that use our services to contribute to projects. Services are defined as any activity facilitated through the KickBlackNow platform including projects, funding, professional services, and communication. A “KickBlack” refers to the amount offered by a backer, or the offer of a Project Manager for those who support their project. We do reserve the right to disclose personal information when we believe that doing so is reasonably necessary to comply with the law or law enforcement, to prevent fraud, identity theft, any form of abuse, or to protect KickBlackNow’s legal rights.
Information that can be collected by KickBlackNow:
In order for you to create an account on KickBlackNow and use our services, we will collect and process certain information that is voluntarily given by our users. It is our duty to create a secure platform for our users, so we conform to industry standards and all judicial laws, including privacy and terms and conditions. Information that you provide by completing forms on KickBlackNow — your name, email and postal addresses, telephone number, country of residence, login, and password details is some of the basic information that can be collected by KickBlackNow. We will ask for this information if you register or subscribe as a user of any KickBlackNow services.
When you register with KickBlackNow you will be asked to provide your:
- email and postal addresses
- telephone number
- country of residence
- login and password
Other information that can be collected by KickBlackNow includes:
- Details of any requests or transactions you make to KickBlackNow
- All payment information you submit is collected and used by our payment processors in compliance with their privacy policies. (KickBlackNow doesn’t store or give out your complete payment information on file for security purposes)
- Information about your activity on KickBlackNow
- Information about your interaction with KickBlackNow
- Communications you send to us in the form of email, letter, voicemail, or through social media.
- Information that you submit to KickBlackNow in the form of comments, discussions, or messages passed through our platform
How KickBlackNow uses the information we collect:
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To keep your account and our platform and services secure
- To enable us to provide you with improved services
- To promote our services and projects you might be interested in supporting. You can opt-out of any of these communications.
- To administer your account and contact you when needed
- To track the use of our services
Information that KickBlackNow can share publicly:
When you create an account, we create a basic profile page for you on KickBlackNow, containing your account name, a profile picture, the date the account was created, and a list of projects you have backed, created and/or launched. Whenever your account name appears on KickBlackNow people can click your account name to see your profile. Some of the things that will be publicly available on your profile, or elsewhere on KickBlackNow include:
- The account name, and the date it was created;
- Any profile information (like a picture, bio, or your location);
- Projects you’ve backed
- Projects you’ve launched
- Any comments you’ve posted on the KickBlackNow platform
KickBlackNow may ask users to verify their identities at any point and for any reason.
Info that KickBlackNow does not share publicly:
The following data will not be publicly displayed or revealed to other users:
- Any payment information you provide.
- Your login/password information
- Your IP address
- Your phone number
- Communications you send to us in the form of email or private message through social media.
KickBlackNow will not sale your data or private information for any reason. This is a guarantee. Nor will KickBlackNow post to any of the personal social media accounts of our users or any project supporters without prior permission.
3rd party services:
Information that KickBlackNow shares with Project Managers and their collaborators:
When you back a project, the Project’s Creator, or Project Manger will have access to:
- your public account details
- the rewards you selected
- the amount you have pledged.
Project Managers never receive the payment information of the project backer, or supporter.
When you have supported a project the Project Manager will receive the email address associated with your KickBlackNow account. By supporting a project you open the door for communication from the Project Manager. You can opt-out of any communication sent from the Project Manager.
Please email email@example.com if you have any complaints or concerns regarding communication from our users.
We advise that our users use collaborators at their own risk.
KickBlackNow is not in the business of spamming. You have the ability to opt out of any communications we send. We will only send communications based on your preferences. You can also opt out of analytics as well, including Google Analytics.
Access to your account/personal information:
Users can update their personal information as needed as long as it is valid. If you are locked out of your account email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Some information may be retained for legal or business purposes.
KickBlackNow can provide you with your account details and holds the right to charge a fee that does not exceed what is prohibited under the law in your city, state, region, or country.
People under 18 (or the legal age in your jurisdiction) are not permitted to use KickBlackNow on their own. KickBlackNow gives no authority or provision for a minor under 18 years of age to use our services without oversight of a legal guardian, parent, or sponsored/sponsoring organization. KickBlackNow reserves the right to refuse access to users under 18 years of age, even with the oversight of a parent or guardian.